Hair fall is loss of hair due to a number of reasons. Hair fall can be limited to scalp or it can affect the entire body. Since most people associate hair fall with old age, poor self- image , it gets frustrating for both men and women. It can be a source of emotional, psychological and personal distress.
Scalp full of dark thick hair is associated with beauty, youth, vigour . It gives you confidence and boosts your self esteem.
WHAT HAPPENS IN HAIR FALL?
- Thinning of hair
- Thinning usually starts at top of head and progress slowly
- Patches (circular, usually coin shaped) in different areas of scalp, beard, eyebrows
- Hair comes out easily in bunches on brushing, combing, washing
How Much of Hair Falling Per Day is Normal?
Medically speaking, for an adult, about 40 to 80 hair falling a day is considered within a normal range. It simply means that one may not consider getting treated for it if this is the case. However, it is also important that if one observes sudden increase of hair falling even within the normal range, it calls for medical attention and evaluation. Again, if one has hair falling within normal range but if they fall from the roots amounting to a definite reduction in the quantum of the total hair on the scalp, it calls for appropriate treatment. In any case, consistent hair falling over 80 a day and/or reduced hair quantum needs to be evaluated for treatment.
- Homeopathic treatment is individualizedaccording to the patient. It removes the underlying cause and treats the disease from its roots.
- Homeopathy gives plausible results in hairfall and the treatment has a very fair success rate.
- Homeopathy is natural, safe and without any side-effects, and one can enjoy complete freedom from HAIRFALL.
- Homeopathy also checks the associated illness causing hair fall.
- Homeopathy is scientific and natural and the treatment is directed towards bringing about a balance in the individual health.