Dandruff is nothing but a very common skin condition which causes flakiness of scalp. The scalp is made up of skin cells. When these cells die, they shed in the form of white flakes. Shedding of skin is a natural process, but if dead cells removal becomes excessive, the flakes become visible and the condition is called Dandruff.
- Texture of skin:The texture of skin is an essential factor in the causes of Dandruff. Dandruff can happen either when the skin is excessively dry or very oily.
- Shampooing:Frequency of shampooing hair is also a key aspect when it comes to Dandruff.Inadequate shampooing and over-shampooing, both, can effectively cause itchy scales.
- Seborrhoeic Dermatitis:This is a form of skin inflammation in which redness and itching frequently occurs around the folds of the nose and eyebrow areas and scalp.
- Diseases:Other skin diseases like Eczema and Psoriasis also figure among the causes of Dandruff.
- Allergic reaction:Hypersensitivity to certain hair products may also cause Dandruff. Individual susceptibility plays a major role here.
- External causes:Yeast like fungus like Malassezia globosa, Pityrosporum Ovale can give rise to Dandruff.
- Homeopathy is very accomplished in managing the symptoms of Dandruffwith its constitutional approach and vast range of medicines.
- The medicines prescribed act in such a way as to alleviate the symptomsas well as prevent relapse of the condition. Since Dandruff occurs because of rapid turnover of cells, suppressing it is no solution.
- Homeopathic treatment for Dandruff provides complete holistic wellbeing to the patient by boosting the immune system and assisting recovery in the safest and most natural way.
Homeopathic treatment for Dandruff is natural, safe and without any side-effects. It is a patient-oriented science and medicines are prescribed on the characteristics of the individual rather than just the symptoms of the disease.