Fibroids are the most frequently seen tumors of the female reproductive system. Fibroids, also known as uterine myomas, leiomyomas, or fibromas, are firm, compact tumors that are made of smooth muscle cells and fibrous connective tissue that develop in the uterus. It is estimated that between 20 to 50 percent of women of reproductive age have fibroids, although not all are diagnosed.
- GENETICS:It is seen that the cells of the fibroid have different genetic structure than the normal uterine cell. Uterine Fibroids also tend to run in families. So the daughter and sister of a fibroid-stricken woman is more likely to develop fibroids.
- HORMONAL IMBALANCE:Two hormones namely Estrogen and Progesterone seem to stimulate the development of fibroids.
- Heavy or prolonged menstrual periods
- Abnormal bleeding between menstrual periods
- Pelvic pain (caused as the tumor presses on pelvic organs)
- Frequent urination
- Low back pain
- Homeopathic treatment for Uterine Fibroids is one of the best alternatives available today.
- The accurately selected homeopathic medicine is capable of shrinking the fibroids and can even eradicate them completely.
- Homeopathic medicines are very effective in regularizing menstrual bleeding and reducing pain. This can be done extremely gentle and without any fear of unwanted side effects, unlike the hormonal treatments of Conventional medicine.
- As stated, a majority of the hysterectomies are not needed and homeopathic treatment for Uterine Fibroids can effectively prevent these surgeries, removing fibroids the painless way.