Allergies are the response from the immune system or the defense system which reacts to substances such as dust, pollen, mites, and some eatables. These substances do not cause any harm in most of the people. But few react to it in an abnormal way when exposed to. The reaction is called an allergic reaction. The substances which cause or trigger such reactions are called as Allergens.
Risk factors for allergy can be placed in two general categories, namely host and environmental factors. Host factors include heredity, sex, race, and age, with heredity being by far the most significant. However, there have been recent increases in the incidence of allergic disorders that cannot be explained by genetic factors alone. Four major environmental candidates are alterations in exposure to infectious diseases during early childhood, environmental pollution, allergen levels, and dietary changes.
Symptoms of Allergies are many and may vary from person to person. Not all symptoms may be present. Symptoms also depend on the type of allergy and the allergen.
Nose and respiratory Symptoms (cause Allergic rhinitis, allergic sinusitis, allergic asthma ):
- Irritation in nose
- Swelling of nasal mucosa
- Runny nose
- Redness of eyes
- Itching of nostrils
- Difficulty in breathing
- Asthmatic attacks
- Laryngeal oedema
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling of fullness in ears
- Impaired hearing
- Suffocative feeling
Eye Symptoms (cause allergic Conjunctivitis):
- Redness of eyes
- Itching of eyes
- Watering from eyes
Homeopathy is very proficient in managing the symptoms of Allergies and has an excellent success rate in homeopathic treatment for Allergies.
- Homeopathy does not treat symptoms only but treats the underlying cause to eliminate the disease from its roots.
- The constitutional approach of Homeopathy not only treats your current allergic symptoms but treats your predisposition to allergy so that you can live allergy free.
- Allergens are usually common substances of our day to day life. But not everyone reacts to them in the same manner. Therefore, individualization is very important to treat the predisposition towards that allergen. Hence Homeopathy is the only way to complete HEALTH.
- Constant suppression of symptoms can lead to repeated recurrence in more severe form. Homeopathy does not advocate suppression of disease but treats Allergies in the most effective& natural way
- Moreover, it also helps in preventing the relapse of the condition and also tackles all complications. Homeopathic treatment for Allergies provides complete holistic well-being to the patient. Homeopathy comes from a most effective line of treatment and manages efficient role in immunity development and corrects natural defense of the body which usually mistakes common substances as invaders and over reacts.
- Homeopathic treatment for Allergies has many medicines which are very helpful in tackling all sorts of allergies be it nasal allergies, food allergies, skin allergies.
- Most importantly, Homeopathy is capable of preventing complications of allergies when treatment is received timely.
- Homeopathic medicines are safe, side effect free, easy to administer and well proved. Homeopathy is a logical, safe and quick mode of treatment.