Acne Rosacea homeopathy treatment
Acne Rosacea is a skin disorder limited to the nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead, typically beginning during adulthood. The facial skin becomes oily, reddened and bumpy. In extreme cases, the nose may appear very red and bulbous.
Symptoms of Acne rosacea
- Redness of the face in localized areas or covering the entire face.
- A tendency to flush or blush easily.
- A burning or stinging sensation of the face.
- Increased number of spider-like blood vessels (telangiectasia) of the face.
- Pimple-like skin eruptions.
- Watery eyes with redness.
Homeopathy, today, is considered the best method of treatment available for Acne Rosacea, because it takes into consideration, not just the symptoms but also the factors causing the attack, which is always unique to every individual. Homeopathic medicines reduces the redness, reduces the hypersensitivity towards stimuli, Controls underlying factors.